Monday, January 6, 2014

Friday Fun Day!

Reid had Friday off and we made the most of it!

We had donuts in the am, ran a few errands and headed off to MOA!

We started out at Sea Life.  It was very cool!!

Checking out the Sting Rays



Jelly Fish


"Woooooooow, look at all the fish!"

Anything that would come close Libby would wave and say "Hiiiii Buddy!"

Up close and personal with Crush :)

"Duuuuuuude, you're ridin' it!"


The Shark is following them


Jaws
We had a lunch break and 55 pottty breaks {did I mention we're potty training Libby? I don't think she has as big of a bladder as her Mommy or Sister}

We had some ride points remaining from a previous Toddler Tuesday Adventure so we went on 3 rides!




Weeeeeee



"Horsies just like Disney World!!"



Lots of giggles on this ride


I got in trouble for taking this picture {"Please put all cameras and phones away while the ride is in motion"}
Sally was excited to watch a little bit of a ballet before we headed out!



It was a really great day.

I know everyone's talking about it, but I just want to note {for the future when I look back} that today school was cancelled by the Governor, due to the 50 below wind chills.  So we have an extra Christmas Break day!  I think we might do some science experiments to see how quickly the water will freeze!!

**Also remembering this time 4 years ago, when I officially became a stay-at-home-mama!  My goodness how time flies!  I remember getting a lot of congratulations, mostly from former moms and a little whisper in my ear, that I won't ever regret this decision, as they are in school in a blink of an eye. It certainly feels like a blink of an eye! Thanks to our main man for working so hard to ensure we can continue this valuable decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment