We've been able to measure Sally's development based on what she does when she's in her bouncy seat:
- This is where we could first set her down when she was awake and she wouldn't get mad
- She first started smiling and babbling when we would pull Frank (the frog)
- She was able to pull Frank herself
- She started leaning forward so she needed to be strapped in
- She was able to pull the snail and turtle off and throw them on the floor
- Now I think she may have outgrown it, as she uses it to practice her gymnastic moves...