Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's wrong with this photo

The other day I was doing laundry and noticed a small puddle by the washing machine. I knew it was time to call Centerpoint to have a service man come clean our main drain out. For the first time that I can remember, an "extra," paid off. What I mean by this, is when Reid and I set up our account with Centerpoint we added on the Service Plus and to that added main drain clean out. Since we pay a small extra fee on our monthly bill we were not charged for the visit. If we had not had this extra on our bill we would have had to pay close to $300 to have our drain cleaned out! So, check your Centerpoint account, and I would highly recommend adding this feature, it pays for itself! Below, I have a picture of the service van that pulled up...


Some of you may have seen a segment on Ellen's Show called "What wrong with this photo, photo." See if you can see what's "wrong" with the photo below:
Need a closer look? I zoomed in for you...

I hope it at least made you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment