Thursday, September 19, 2013

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

It was a rainy day here at the Craigmile Crew.  First we were going to go to an Apple Orchard, but then with the chance of rain we moved the play date to a park closer to home in case it did rain.  Well, it did indeed rain so we rescheduled for next week!

The girls played incredibly well together this morning.  So well in fact that I got to take a peaceful shower and get a lot of little odds and end things done  {like order and update their baby books!}.  Moments before this picture, Libby had a purple fairy dress on, but Sally helped her take it off because she was hot.  Holy Humidity today!

I'm liking this 3 days of week school plus lunch thing.  Everyone seems to get along so much better! And my goodness this week has flown by!  Libby has school tomorrow too and it's her turn to bring lunch!

I'm pretty meeeeeeeeeh about this whole grad school thing.  So over it.  It isn't that it's hard, I would just rather have my husband home.  The girls would like to have their Daddy home.  I know it's worth it and it'll be over in no time, but ugh, I'm just ready to be done.  Lucky for Reid he loves school and loves to learn, so he never complains about going.  He obviously would rather be home with his girls, but at least he doesn't dread going to class, because then it would be an all around bummer.  Okay, done complaining.

I know many have seen this as it's gone around facebook, but just in case you haven't give this article a quick read.  Dear Parents With Young Children in Church Can I get an Amen?! :)

Happy Thursday. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. That article is perfect right now. We've gotten out of the groove this summer with church and with Sunday school starting this weekend I'm asking myself how are we going to survive with Leo?! I'm anti nursery, just am. We've talked about alternating weeks bc at least one of us could get some good quality godly time but it's never the same without the whole family there! Got any tips for a 14-15 month old who is never quiet?!

    ReplyDelete