Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stubborn

**This was suppose to post yesterday late morning, but I guess it never went through...

So I think I've come to the conclusion that Libby is very stubborn and very much in love with her whole family being together.  The two nights that Sally and Daddy were gone, she was up every hour on the hour, sometimes coughing would wake her up and sometimes it wouldn't.  Sometimes she just woke up and would cry and or whine.

I find it quite odd that we were all back together and she didn't make a peep last night! She's got a mind of her own!

Daddy had a great time...maybe too great, a little tired this am.  Sally and a great time...maybe too great as she was sad to leave and said she could stay for a while longer and would send me pictures so I wouldn't miss her =)  Thank you Nana & Grandpa for hanging with her and creating memories!!

L, making me breakfast Sunday morning
Hello world, I'm Maggie! The cutest little addition to the Lindberg family! Complete with 2 dimples!  I got to meet and snuggle this little peanut on Saturday. This didn't help the baby fever we have going on in the Craigmile House!! Thank you Delores for hanging with L!
Extra Curly Curls this morning!

Happy to be outside!

Planting her sunflowers from Nana & Grandpa!

George's Birthday today! Happy Birthday! Sally will personally deliver your card and present on Thursday! Enjoy your Day!

It was time to update our mailing labels.  I created this little silhouette.  How perfect is this for our family?

Cheers to a much needed HH tonight with my gal pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment