Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pool Party

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  We were finally able to make our way to the pool for the morning...my favorite.  Because we have tots (toddlers) we are allowed to go to the pool an hour earlier than those families with older children.  It was amazing.

Rachel was there as a lifeguard and lucky for Sally she had a quick shift on the lifeguard chair and then she asked if she could swim with Sally.  ABSOLUTELY!  She swam with her, had her jump in and took her down the water slides! Thank you so so much Rachel, Sally has been talking about it all day!  She's excited to see you and Andria on Friday!!

Libby on the other hand was glued to my hip.  I don't know if she was worried that I was going to send her off swimming with Rachel or what.  She wasn't quite the daredevil I was expecting, but I guess it is only the first real day we've been there.  While Rachel was with Sally on the water slides, I took Libby for her first ride. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either.  I'm sure by the end of the summer I'll be taking both Sally and Libby down on my own.

Sally can touch throughout the whole pool, expect the part that's chained off for the deep end.  Sometimes she swims on her own and sometimes she uses her water wings, great practice nonetheless!
Heading down the Whale Slide



Jumping to Rachel

My little fish


Here comes Sally and Rachel.  I had Rachel sit Sally in her own hole so that she would know how to do that for when I need to have Libby sit in my lap.


Lucky Little Girl to have one on one time with a lifeguard!!



Finally exploring a little on her own

Careful not to get her toes too wet!

Her first Gogurt!
Yay for summer having arrived!!

No comments:

Post a Comment