Monday, June 25, 2012

Matchy Match

Welcome home Nana & Grandpa!

Happy Birthday, Grandparoooni!! We love you and hope you have a splendid day!!

Our friend Annie has the same dress as Sally.  Since Annie has outgrown it, she's borrowed it to Libby, so the Craigmile sisters can be matchy match :)







For quite some time I've sang the girls "You Are My Sunshine" as part of their bedtime routine.  It was fun to see Libby's reaction, as she heard it many times while I was pregnant.  Sally loves to reverse the roles and sing it to me.  She is so sweet and sincere when she sings it, so I wanted to make sure I got it recorded before she doesn't think it's so cool to do anymore.

You'll notice we have an alternate ending and some of our own words in there, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment