Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting so big

She has now fully mastered rolling over.  She prefers to be on her tummy.  Her second tooth has come in.  She got to sit for part of her bath. She is starting to drink water from a sippy cup.  And her crib rail has to be raised up.  Where's my baby going?

Each night I snuggle a few extra seconds before placing her in her crib.  I know how quickly she's going to be transitioning into a bed...I know, I know, I'm getting ahead of myself. But seriously, where have these 6 months gone???

Loves her water!




Kickin' and a Kickin' because she's so happy and proud to be on her tummy
I came in to see her after her nap and her little {big} eyes were peeking out at me
Always so happy when she wakes up. But really, when isn't she happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment