Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Bash!

Well, he did it again, folks!  Reid went above and beyond and blew me away!! He didn't want me to go to the party with him because he didn't want me to have to help "arrange tables."  As he was walking out he asked, "Do we have any balloons or that birthday banner?"  "Don't worry about it honey, I don't need decorations."

Well guess what, he delegated and girlfriends ALWAYS step up!  They had decorations and dessert, candles with PINK flames and bubbles! Reid even thought of these compliment cards and one of my friends is a teacher and knew exactly how to put the idea down on paper.  It was awesome!!

I could go on and on, but I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Thank you Ann for snapping so many great ones!


The Originals
Siblings

Ems!

Miss her!

They miss each other too

We go way back :)

Family

tailgaters ;)

The guys

The Gearmans

Neighbors that need to see each other more often!

The Browns--we need to see them more too!

Captain wins Guest of the night! So appreciate you guys coming!! Prayers for Friday!!

Silly Cats

Miss Martha!
Dinner time!






We Bennies are all turning 30 so we're picking out Tiffany necklaces for each birthday girl!! LOVE mine--thank you ladies!

Beautiful cake!

Mid bite, love my babens!

De-Lo was even there!
Time for some cosmic bowling!

This was the best we could get of the girls...sorry Tiff!!
Two peas in a pod!

Almost your birthday  Joe Joe

Love my Meggers!!

What a guy, my main man. So very thankful for him and all of his extra love last week.  Thank you thank you thank you Babens, I love you!
Thank you so much to everyone that came out to celebrate, I hope you all had a great time, I know I sure did!!

Happy February!!

**Welcome to the world Miss Stella! Congratulations to Mandy and Rob on the addition of their beautiful baby girl!! She's absolutely perfect!

1 comment: