Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Same Old

Not a whole lot to report on the Craigmile Crew front.  I guess that can be good, it can also mean we're smack dab in the middle of the winter doldrums. 

We had a low key weekend with donuts, Mass, Sunday School, homework and lots of Olympics.

USA!
Our February chalk board




I love that Sally can write and spell and make me cute little notes and hide them under my pillow.  Sweet girl with lots of love!


This morning they wanted to play Frozen, ballet and ice skating...


Libby even got some braids


Mornings are still my favorite!  They played pretty well so I could do laundry and clean the house!

 We're excited about the weather forecast and the warm temps that are suppose to arrive!!

**Happiest of Birthdays to Uncle Marc today!! We hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year ahead!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment