Thursday, October 24, 2013

Libbers

I love to look back at old blog posts and I especially love the videos, to see how much they have grown and changed.  Yesterday I kind of went nuts and did a lot of cute videos of Libby.  I apologize if you can't understand her!

She still loves dolls.  I've been letting her bring "Gabby" when we go to pick up Sally from school so she doesn't try and steal Sally's school stuff or her leftover lunch...


She can do her prayers on her own, but she doesn't always like to do it for the camera, so I helped her out with this one.  She also made up a new sign of the cross that I haven't seen.


Yesterday Sally was teaching her how to play hide and go seek.  Sometimes I just can't get enough of this girl.  She loves to be included and she loves to do anything with her big sister!!



Have you heard of the app Artkive?  It allows you to take pictures of your kid's artwork and store it all in one place so you don't have to keep every single piece of art.  These are just from this week...

Bat

Happy Pumpkin

She glued the leaves on first and then created a picture around it (I guess this is from a few weeks ago)

Pumpkin

Spider
This week has gone by quickly, I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday! It's been a fun one too.  Mommy got to have some much needed girl talk at Kari's house on Tuesday night {I didn't get home until 11:30pm!!!}, we did some fun Disney World prepping {pictures tomorrow}, fun little projects, brought Kari and Haddie to the airport, had a pizza party with the Lindberg girls and we have a fun weekend coming up!!

Sweet Dreams! See you tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment