Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Family Pictures

A few weeks ago our neighbors had us over for dinner.  Kallie and I were talking in the kitchen about family pictures and I told her our usual photographer was booked until December.  She took a sip of her wine and said, I'll take pictures for you if you don't mind that I've never done it before.  She just completed a full day workshop on using her camera and wanted to test it out.  Yes!!! I responded, all I need is someone to be there to take a picture of all 4 of us. I told her she could use her phone for all I care :)

You guys, this was her first time doing a photo shoot.  How awesome is she?! So incredibly happy with how they turned out.  Thank you so very much Kallie, you've got a real talent!! You're going to be sorry the Craigmile Crew discovered you, with how much I like pictures :)


Family Pictures October 2013 from Jackie Craigmile on Vimeo.

A few of our favorites:























Thank you for doing such an awesome job of capturing the girls' personalities.  Oh, that many faces of an almost 2 year old.

**Happy Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Katherine!! We hope you're day is extra special!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment