Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lovin' Life

I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. 

Some days are hard.  Really hard.  And some days are hard with a lot of wonderfulness mixed in!

I always evaluate where I'm at this time of year.  If I was still working I would be setting up my classroom and getting ready to go back to work full time...outside of the home yada yada yada, that doesn't bother me.

I always re-evaluate if I'm doing what I'm supposed to, and what makes me happy and what works for our family to be happy.  Yes!! Yes, I'm right where I'm supposed to be and I love it!

We had a fun play date the other day!!

It was the first day of our heat wave, but the morning was still a little chilly.  That didn't stop my fish from being in the water!


Super moms!

See that one in the front with the walker thing? I hope to be her some day. She wins mom of the year, she snapped her Achilles tended!! I don't hope to get hurt, but I hope to rock at being a mom, like she does! I mean she brought 3!! kids to a play date with a splash pad and a huge park and she can't walk!!
Lunch time!
 It's been a while since we've taken our pool out, but these cute kiddos sure loved cooling off!


Waiting for Daddy to pull up!
 He's home alright! My goodness the extra volume in our home when daddy is home.  The kitchen, always the kitchen, they have to be right where Mom needs to be, always.  Sometimes I love it and sometimes I bow out and go water the flowers :)


Big girl loves to climb in her chair and clip the buckles all.by.herself!!

Proud little munchkin
I'm right where I'm supposed to be, yes indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment