Friday, August 16, 2013

Fab Five

Five years ago we were a couple of young bucks madly in love.

 
 

We went from this:

Feb 2002
To this:


We're a little bit older, a little bit wiser and a lot more blessed.  Not to mention the love has millionafide...you know what I mean :)

Reid has the day off today and we're making it an awesome family day! We started our day with a walk to get coffee, donuts and a trip to the park.  We came home, freshened up and headed off to Como Zoo!  We're looking forward to a wonderful family day and rest of the weekend!

Thank you Reid, for being my better half, partner in crime, the one who makes me, me and loves me for me.  I love you more today than the day we said 'I Do' and I'll love you even more tomorrow!!











*****

Daddy brought home flowers for his girls yesterday.  Sally got her very own rose!


Mommy had to head back to an evening Mass yesterday.  Sally had the option to come to church with me or stay home and play with Daddy.  She chose church, bless her heart!


Cheers to 5 years!!

Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday Tiffany! Happy Friday! Happy Weekend! Happy Everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment