Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Happy Happy Birthday to Grandma Peggy today!!

 
After I became a Mama, my Mom's birthday took on a whole new level of appreciation.  After experiencing first hand the sacrifices of being a parent, it makes me appreciate my own parents that much more!
 
Thank you for being the best role model on how to be a great mom! I know I'm stealing Reid's thunder here, but I hope I can look as good as you do at 57!! Love you Mom, hope you enjoy your day! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!
 
God painted a special painting for you this am, compliments of Reid
 
 

It was a rough day at the pool today, but someone's got to take care of the kids ;)


For the first time all summer, I decided to hang out on the chair for a little bit and let the girls enjoy their time.  Libby kept me cool and Sally is out swimming without water wings on.  We only have tomorrow left, as our pool closes on Sunday.  We will definitely be joining again next summer, will be fun to see how much the girls change in one year!

***
We got together with the Lindberg ladies yesterday.  It was so good to catch up and have them back in their old 'hood! We miss them!!  Thank you for making the drive!!

2 comments:

  1. Next summer you'll be pregnant so yes it should be REALLY fun!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Love the homemade and photograph pictures!!

    ReplyDelete