Wednesday, May 4, 2016

All you Can Eat

Love this picture Reid got of all 3 sisters!


We had an awesome date night with the Martinsons.  We're all big sushi fans.  Thanks to Mike for recommending and all you can eat, let me repeat ALL YOU CAN EAT Sushi place.  They may set a time limit after we finished.

Such great conversations and genuine belly laughs, it was a super fun night!

 We took care of business
 Of course we couldn't pass up an opportunity to embarrass and celebrate Reid :)
 and then of course I had two bogo Cold stone coupons so we headed there for dessert.  The place was packed, so we ate it in the car and Reid played DJ.  Again, genuine laughter and fun, belting out some oldies but goodies!


To top the night off, we have found the absolute BEST babysitters.  When we headed up to go to bed we found a balloon hanging from each of the bedroom doors, with a note.  I mean, come on, how sweet is this?



 Completely normal scene at this house...Daddy sending me a snapchat while I'm upstairs getting ready for Mass.  What nuts, but oh do I love them :)

Prepping for Cinco De Mayo...thanks Jenny for sharing your awesome margarita recipe, tastes like Walker!

May the 4th be with you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seriously, I'm going to owe you forever for that connection!!

      Delete