Friday, February 6, 2015

The last of Florida

Daddy still had a pretty full day on Saturday, as his flight didn't fly out until 8:40 pm.  We slowly made our way back to Tampa.

Our last morning on the beach

 We had Minnesotans written all over us as we dipped our toes in the ocean :)

 Back to John's Pass for some lunch and ice cream to go for our drive back to Tampa

 We ended our trip with 5 o'clock Mass, I don't know what came over me, but I was so emotional.  Mostly I was super happy and thankful.  Reid and I had an amazing few days of reconnecting again and finally feeling the accomplishment of his MBA, I was sad to see him go home and I was missing the big girls.  But overall, just so very thankful for all that we have been blessed with in our lives.  We're ready to tackle this next chapter in life with our Craigmile Crew :)

Lindsey graciously dropped Reid off at the airport, so Emma could go to bed and I could spend some time with Maks!

 He Skypes with his Dad each morning (Thank you Bryon, for doing what you do!).  His latest craze is having an extra large bowl to eat his sandwich over :)
 Morning walk to get doughnuts!
 Terrible view on our walk home ;)
 Hi Guys, I'm still loving Florida, but missing my big sisters
 An evening walk where we spotted a dolphin! :)
 All packed up and ready to be reunited with my family.  Thank you Lindsey and boys for having Emma and I for a few days! We hope to return some day with the big girls too!


And that's a wrap.  Back to the daily grind, but it is so good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment