Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Snow, Swimsuits & Sprinklers

Only in MN can it snow and 10 days later we have record setting high temps. We were in our swimsuits and running through the sprinkler!

The first run through it the hardest! *don't mind the grass, it's just where our neighbor dog peed all.winter.long.
I should have known L wouldn't have loved it at first, she hates cold water





Especially when Big sister "accidentally" squirts her

So I got a bowl full of water, where she sat and played with it for 45 MINUTES!!! That's like 100 years in toddler time!

Loves her new suit from the Easter Bunny

Pouring the soup on her head

Splishing and a splashing

I like this weather, Mommy!!

Kisses before a quick run through the sprinkler!

cooling off

I love my new suit too!

Hmmm let me see if I can fill up my cup, since I'm already wet, I don't mind the water

Filled up cups, coming to dump on Mommy's feet

Filling the bowl up

She did this all on her own =)

Goofball!

Summer.

How did you enjoy your beautiful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment