Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Interview with my 4 year old

It's Sally's birthday eve.  Tomorrow, as tradition, will be her video slideshow from her 4th year.  Today is her interview.

Enjoy!

A few side notes from Mama:

**She had a lunchable ONCE when Nana and Grandpa brought it

**I don’t remember ever reading Little Red Riding Hood to her, I certainly wouldn’t say it is her favorite book

**Last year when I asked if she had anything to add she “loved daddy with her whole whole heart.” This year, her something to add was “I’m a duck.”

**She’s never thrown a banana in my face =)

If you feel like looking back, here's her 3 year old interview

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, princess Sally~ Most enjoyable listening to your interview! You make God smile and u make the lives of those around you much happier.

    ReplyDelete