Friday, May 24, 2013

Photo Dump

The sun is shining after a really long stretch of rain, so this is going to be a super fast post!

Is there anything better than a freshly mowed lawn?  We did ours last night! That was my dad's thing, his yard, and his car.  His lawn would feel like "Roses on your toeses" as he would say.

Anyway, sunshine, YAY! Long weekend with no plans and no homework, double YAY! I seriously can't remember the last time that happened!

From a few days ago, awesome outfit from Tiff.  She's super smart, she can read upside down

Two sisters having a pretend dinner.  "Just wait Libby, you need to say your prayers first!" -Big Sister

Crazy climbing monkey!

Now that I look at these, you're all going to thing I'm leggo my preggo. Nope, not happening here quite yet.  Although, we would love to.  Thank goodness one of us will always say no. One more year.  Must.finish.grad.school.first!  Anyway a selfie with Libby, and I love this progression

"I love my Mommy"

Blurry because she went in for a hug without warning

Kisses!

Solo park player, all parties are happy!

I think I should sign her up for gymnastics again

SUNSHINE!

Delores and Grady our play mates!

Blue lips

Blue sucker...must do more often, didn't hear a peep out of her for a good 30 minutes.  The sticky mess is worth it =)

Helping Daddy Grill

We went and picked up flowers this am so we could get our planting in before the rain come again. I put a few in Sally's hair and she wanted to see them so I gave her my phone and switched the camera around.  Sweet girl



Lunch outside today! Kick off to summer--whoop whoop!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment