Thursday, May 16, 2013

Picture Perfect Park Day

Sally had her 4 year check up yesterday.  Thank you to Delores for watching Libby so I could be one on one with Sally!

She is healthy as can be.  She was so sweet and so brave.  "Mommy, I'm kind of nervous a little bit, but I know I can be brave."  And brave she was, she got a shot like a champ! Not one tear shed.  Okay, maybe one, but it was from Mom because she was so proud of her little girl, who's not so little anymore and I'm reminded more than once each day.



After naps, the weather was gorgeous. I opted for the park that is farther away and often a favorite.  L hasn't been, it was a hit.  It is a park for 5 and under so it is lower and easier for toddlers to manage!
Girls in hats! Poor Libs always in a hand-me-down. At least her shirt was new

Loving Life

They think it's pretty cool to cross the bridge that goes over one of the busy roads (Picture from last year)


'Xploring


Peek-a-Boo

Little Lady Bug
Refreshing her gymnastic skills


My first official "mom bouquet" I remember giving dandelions to my mom too!
Happy 2nd Birthday Izzy!
 
Happy Beautiful Weather!
 
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment