Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Four

My first born is 4. How did that happen?

This certainly was an up and down year for us. Three was a doozey. Why do they say two is terrible? They were terrific in comparison =) I'm ready to see what four has in store for us! I've always liked even numbers!
There were a fair share of times that I didn't win mom of the year award. But we made it through, and we're seeing our hard work pay off.  Obviously there were many many MANY more times of wonderful happy memories and the slide show from the year shows that.  This little lady is turning in to something quite amazing.  And, as I've said before, others notice it too, even when I'm not there to tell them she can be amazing.
I am quite emotional looking through the pictures and the previous year's slide shows {I love the blog for that!}. She's grown so much. How can Sally already be four? I only have one more full year with her and then she's off to Kindergarten!  This little girl that made me a mama and changed me forever. I love the last song on the slide show and the way it makes me feel and says what I feel about my oldest, four year old, Sally Ann. 
**ps I apologize in advance for the length/speed of pictures. With how many pictures I take a day it is too hard to narrow it down. I think I narrowed it down at least 6 times.**
 

Sally's 4th Year from Jackie Craigmile on Vimeo.

Happy Birthday my lover of giggles, pb&j sandwiches, people, princesses, pink, prayers, puppies, play {hmmm how many more p's can I come up with}, books, stories, food, Libby and the whole world around you.  I'm very proud of who you're becoming Sally Ann!








I love you forever, Baby Girl!

Love always,
Your Mommy ♥


{Songs: Matt White-Love, Alicia Keys-Girl On Fire, MoZella-This Is Love}

Sally's First Year

Second Year

Third Year

1 comment:

  1. Oh boys lots of tears on this one! Where did the time go is right?!? Hope you had a wonderful birthday my sweet little Sally Ann! Your mommy and daddy sure know how to make it a special day!

    ReplyDelete