Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall in MN

Last Friday was Grandparent's Day at Sally's school.  Sally was very thankful to have both sets there to celebrate!!



 Afterward Grandma and George picked up Libby from school and we all had a fun little lunch back here.  Thank you Grandparents for coming down and making our girls feel so very special!! We're grateful for you!
 We also got our sidewalk put in last Friday, we've been enjoying it ever since!


 Cooking up some noodles while Mommy was making dinner.  "Careful it's hot, don't forget to use your oven mit"
 aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh
Emma had her 2 year check-up...and now she too only has to go yearly, how did this get her so fast???

Thankful for a healthy little lady:

Weight: 24 pounds 2 ounces--18%
Height: 32.6 inches--16%

She was excited to be in the Eagle room, see the pic behind us
Alisha, Caroline and I went to a fun little Sale at a local boutique shop, I thought this quote was cute!
Speaking of Autumn, oh my, our enchanted forest was on fire this week!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, and I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

Once Daddy got home, I recruited him to take the girls and each give them a camera to capture their own pictures, these are some that Daddy got

My favorites



After naps, you can almost always catch us outside hanging with our friends! They're enjoying the leaves that are falling too!

Love watching our kiddos grow up alongside each other.  Have I mentioned how much I love where we live? :)

Grandma and George surprised the girlies with a Halloween package.  Matching, snuggly sweatshirts and gloves! Thank you!!


Happy FriYAY! Have a glorious weekend! Go Gophers and Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment