Thursday, June 18, 2015

Little Bit of This & a Little Bit of That

One of Reid's hobbies is guns.  I'm not the biggest of fans, but if it makes him happy then I'll support him the best I can.  For his Birthday I told him I would do the Date Night Special that they have at a local shooting range.  Joey got wind and wanted to join as well, with Emily.  It was a great time!

Cheer to date night!


Joey taking a turn
 We did pretty well, if I do say so myself
 Soon to be Sister in-laws!

The Boys, doing their thing
 I love Joey's big smile in this picture.  Boys will be boys :)
 Brother-Sister
 Reid helping Emily with his gun
 The Fab Four
 My Babens

Mornings are my favorite.  Lots of giggles
 Daddy and his daughters

 Did I tell you about the awesome freezer meal prep Kari introduced me to?  We've been big fans of the results, yum yum yum!

Sally's has had a busy week of VBS and her afternoon Park beginning.  Crazy to think she was brand new to this little community last year.
 The best of friends, Monday night Soccer

Hope you all are having a fantabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment