Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baby Time

Happy October!

Sally came skipping down the stairs this morning, "Happy October, Mom, it's Baby month!!!"

I'm least impatient for this babe than I was for the other two.  I think because I know ultimately he/she will make his/her appearance when he/she is ready and there's nothing I can do to change that. I'm more aware of the birth and recovery process and remember how long it takes to get back to a "new normal." Enjoying every shower and even bathroom trip while I can :) Plus, there just seems to be so much going on, or at least it is a lot easier to stay busy than just sit on the couch and wait and wait and wait.

We're on the last leg of Daddy's 2 nights a week of classes.  There are a lot of little things to remember to send with Sally to school each day.  Show and tell, field trips, fundraiser stuff, Library books, picture day...  I constantly feel like I'm making a trip to Target, just to make sure there's milk and bananas and yogurt and toilet paper.  I'm making sure everything is right where in needs to be, just in case.  Which can also be seen as a little bit of nesting :)

Sisters giving Good Night Kisses



 Squeezing in a quick hair appointment, because who knows when I'll be able to fit that in after Baby arrives


Purging and making room


We got to hang out with Uncle Joey for a bit Saturday morning.  He got to join the Saturday morning Donut run AND rearrange seats in the car, Sally's loving the 3rd row!! Crazy we planned for that when Sally was just a month old when we bought our Pilot, knowing at some point we would need that 3rd row.

 
Enjoying a special dessert from Ireland from Nana and Grandpa!



I might have been the only Minnesotan who didn't LOVE the weather this weekend.  I haven't had much swelling this pregnancy, but did this weekend and just felt super uncomfortable.  Not to mention the Mosquitoes, what's up with that?! We were able to enjoy some of it, though :)  I'm fully embracing this cooler weather, a "new" set of maternity clothes

After Mass Tea Time


Squirt had the hiccups, it was a family affair!



Quick trip to the Mall to get Sally a picture day outfit, Libby kept herself busy so I could browse :)



A little more nesting...this one's for you Mom :)


Never too busy to take a break to play with this little Nugget


Clean up in aisle 6...

A few videos from Libby's trip to Hallock




Happiest of Birthdays to Emily, yesterday!



Happy October, Happy Hump Day, Happy Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment