Friday, September 16, 2011

Stubborn Girl

I'm liking the change in seasons.  Sally is not liking the change in her wardrobe, or any one's for that matter.  This girl is particular about what she wants to wear and how she'd like her hair, and she'll definitely let you know if she doesn't like something.  The other day I came out of  my room wearing jeans and a long sleeve.  She stopped in her tracks and said, "No Mommy wear that!" while pulling on my long sleeve shirt.

When it was her turn to get dressed she kept throwing each piece on the floor and asking for a beautiful dress instead.  We had to sit down and have a long talk about the changing of the seasons and getting sick if you're not dressed for the weather.  Hopefully each day will be a bit easier and she'll begin liking to wear warmer clothes. 

You wouldn't know she didn't care for this cute outfit-Thanks Nana and Grandpa!


Because it's Friday, I thought I'd throw in a quick video of Sally's favorite songs: Jesus Loves Me and Amazing Grace



Happy Weekending!

1 comment:

  1. I forsee tights and long sleeved dresses for the winter season. I'm jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete