Friday, September 9, 2011

Sally's 2nd year photos

Happy Friday! My girlfriend, Liz, who took Sally's 2nd year photos dropped off the remaining photos this week.  Here is a quick video of the pictures.  Be sure to listen to the words of the song...Reid's pretty proud of his find on this one.  Of course it makes this hormonal preggo mama tear up every.single.time! I'd recommend searching YouTube or downloading the song to hear the rest of it.

Enjoy!





**I know your due date is really more like a "due month" because you never know exactly when the baby will chose to make his/her arrival, but according to our due date we are under the 100 day mark.  Only 99 more days until our due date! We're getting really and I mean really excited around here! D a y d r e a m i n g about snuggling with an infant!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I had tears in my eyes listening to this song, watching the beautiful and fun pictures of Sally, and just thinking about the future! I love this! You kids are too creative!!!

    ReplyDelete