Thursday, June 22, 2017

Father's Day 2017

Time keeps on flying by.  10 years ago we got engaged.  My oh my a lot has changed since then!


The girls are proud owners of fidget spinners.  Sally bought one for she and Libby and we got one for Emma so she didn't feel left out.  They're pretty fun.




No baby was injured on the filming of this video ;)



 "Wear my hat like Daddy's"
 This was Daddy's when he was little
 Watering her tomato plant
 Hollywood! Did I mention on here that the kiddos were on the Jason's show a while back?  Check out The Jason Show's facebook page and you can watch the clip on the kiddos at the park with him.
 Gray Grizzly, up to bat.  Go Libs Go
 Park a holics

[VIDEO]

Loves his tummy
 Libby styled my hair
 A gift from Kari, it finally fits!
 Look at that hair...the best thing I did for this girl was cut it
 My girl on 2nd
 Daredevil
 A great read.  Enjoying our summer book study with church friends!
 In honor of Father's Day.  Sheila text this the other night.  I just love it.  That's my dad!  I'm right behind him, probably similar age to Sally and/or Libby!
 "and I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the Lord." -Ezekiel 22:30

He is our strong and faithful leader.  We all adore him and are forever grateful for all that he sacrifices, to provide for us.  Our children are richly blessed because he is their father.  We love him, always!

Craigmile Crew, strong selfie game ;)

I think I'm caught up, yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment