Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter 2017

We had a nice little 4-day weekend just our family.  With Mason's Baptism and Sally's 1st Communion being on either side of Easter, we opted to take a breather and just stay home and not host anything.  It was a nice change of pace for a Holiday.

As mentioned, I made it to Holy Thursday Mass solo.  Good Friday, Sally and I made it for confession and then because Libby took a good nap, she joined me for Good Friday's Mass.  We ALL made it for Easter Sunday's Mass, we did take 2 cars so daddy could go a little earlier with 2/4 of the kiddos to save seats.

We tried out a new way to color Easter Eggs, I kind of liked it!

[VIDEO]





 This was my favorite

 We had Brunch Reservations at the Crooked Pint.  We love how they can accommodate our stage of life with little kiddos.  It worked out very well! It was busy, but busy is what we expected.  Sally and Libby thought it was great they could serve themselves :)
 Little Man taking it all on.  Love the back of his head and his little head of hair
 Mason's 1st Easter!
 Emma turned 2 1/2 on Easter!! She thought it was great we sang her Happy Birthday :)
 My Boys!
 My peeps
 The Craigmile Crew!
 Seems pretty surreal sometimes

 Selfie skills!
 Happy Easter! God is great!


The other day it snowed and by 11am all of the snow was gone. When I said out loud "Look girls the snow is gone." It prompted Emma to remember I had told her in the Fall that when the snow was gone Daddy would get the wagon down from storage.  Girlfriend's got the best memory! She been "wagoning" ever since!
The Easter Bunny did well this year! Sally got an awesome lego set that she didn't move from for almost 4 hours!



Happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment