Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's True, We're Adding Another Craigmile to Our Crew!

The Crazy Craigmile Crew will be a family of FIVE, a little before Halloween!

The girls are BEYOND excited, take a look for yourself:


Proof that the greatest gift you can give your children are siblings.  This right here is what life is all about!!  It makes our hearts burst with joy to see their excitement.  It hasn't slowed down since.  Sally will often mention how many people are riding in the car, or going to Target, always including the baby.  Before Sally heads in to pre-school she gives me, Libby and the baby hugs and kisses.  Libby asks little questions here and there like will the baby like Mickey Mouse?  At night during her prayers she says "I think we should pray for baby, I like our baby."

They have been so patient and understanding of their Mama.  I'm not sure if this go around for morning sickness is truly worse, or it just seems that way because I have an additional child to watch and am a little bit older than the time before.  When I'm at my worst, the girls always find a way to play really well together, to give me a little extra peace that's needed.  Daddy has stepped it up too, without even being asked.  I joked that maybe I should feel this way the entire pregnancy and then there might not be a whole lot of adjustment that needs to be done when baby arrives.  I kid, I kid!!

I'm pretty sure this weather doesn't help either.  Hoping next week when I turn 12 weeks I'll feel a little relief and 2 weeks after that when I turn 14 weeks it'll be completely gone, just like it was with my other two pregnancies.

We got to have a little sneak peak at our little babe and see him/her kicking around and the heart beating away.



We're keeping the gender a surprise!  One of our favorite parts, there really are no true surprises in life.



"For this child I have prayed; and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart" 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment