Monday, March 25, 2013

This, that and the other thing

Libby is quite the climber. She is most happy when she's up high on something, couch, chair, bed...

She actually climbed up on the top top of the couch, I only got a picture of her coming down.

She loves to play anything that involves snuggling under blankets or in her sleeping bag

How precious is she? Taking a break to watch a puppy walk by outside
All you need is a box...

 
We got to watch Miss Haddie Friday afternoon, while her Mommy got her hair did

Trying out bows

I kind of miss the newborn snuggles when they'll sleep anywhere

Libby seemed so old, especially when I asked her to get Haddie's toy and shake it for her and she understood exactly what I said.

Baby Hogs

Sally the photographer...mama the dancer...
Morning...my favorite family time!
The Craigmile Crew

**Love**

Holy Week Prep

Making Memories...and drinking beer ;)

Cheer Squad

Ta-Da!

Trying on Daddy's "glasses"

Such a big girl!

She'll walk for food...just like her GodFather Uncle Joey!

Auntie Carrie stopped by for a visit and some tea time!!
Happy Holy Week! I might be in and out this week, may post some auto posts of videos, but mostly we'll be "celebrating" Holy Week.

Happy Easter if I don't make it back on here before then{I'm sure I will, but just in case}. Have a very Blessed Easter!

xxo,
The Craigmile Crew ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment