Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Libby's First Hair Cut!

Another part of our really great weekend was the girls got their hair cut! It was Libby's first!

Libby's hair wasn't crazy long, but I remember after we got Sally's first hair cut that I wished I had done it sooner because once you start cutting the baby hair off, it really does grow faster!

I remember being nervous for Sally's first hair cut that she would cry through the whole thing, which to our surprise she didn't mind one bit!  I'm not sure if I learned my lesson or if Libby just truly is a low key #2.

She was quieter than normal, but didn't really mind any of it.  She didn't even need a sucker to keep her occupied and she didn't even whine that she didn't get a sucker!

Gosh they grow up so fast, I can't believe she's already had her first hair cut!!

Watching Sally get her hair cut first


What do you think you're going to do, Lady?



I kinda like this


Look at those cheekers!

Whadda think Mom?

I love her hand on the chair

"Where's my sucker?"
Another first checked off the list for #2 :(

Even after getting a hair cut she still has the sweet hockey hair curls after bath!

Libby also had her 15 month check up this week! She's healthy as a horse {are horses really that healthy, where did that saying come from?}



Advanced in the verbal.  Taking her sweet sweet time in her motor skills :)

Head: 47cm-80%
Weight: 23lbs 8oz-61%
Length: 30inches-36%
Soooooooo big! Gotta keep those toesies warm while we wait for the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment