Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF!

Yay it is Friday!  Mommy is very much looking forward to her girls night.  We're doing a "favorite things" theme tonight.  Have you seen that on Pinterest?

Thanks Jenny, for hosting!!

I don't remember when Reid {he kind of enjoys messes}first let Sally eat her yogurt by herself, but after her did, I was thankful.  She was then ready to eat her whole lunch meal all on her own.  The other day {maybe a month ago?} we introduced it to Libby...it is the only way she will eat her yogurt.  Want proof?

I'm sure my mom would tell me it is a taste of my own medicine.  Growing up a common statement made by me was "I do it!"  Even if that meant having two legs through one hole of my underwear.  Well I guess this is payback for my stubbornness.

Sally had chapel at preschool yesterday.  Parents are welcome to come listen to the quick little prayer service and the kids to sing a few songs.  It was a great time and quite cute.  I got most of it on video thanks to Libby being so cooperative, but my favorite part is as Sally is walking out with her class.  Her little gesture wasn't missed by many as you can hear others around me giggling at her.  What a little diva!




Me: Sally, what is Easter all about? Besides the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs?

Sally: Well you know mom, Jesus is always in our hearts.  But He also carried a really heavy cross and he died on that cross, and you do know why he died?!

Me: Why Sally?

Sally: For our sins!! We don't want to take those with us to Heaven!

Me: AMEN!!!!

1 comment: