Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Today is Miss Kari's 30th Birthday!!! Miss Kari and I have gotten to be quite close over these past two years. 

If you remember, she moved to Texas in June of 2011. When she left, we were friends, but not super duper close.  We would hang out here or there, but I didn't know the ins and outs of her days.  When she moved to Texas our schedules seemed to aline and we tended to talk on the phone at least once a week.  She had mostly evening and weekend hours with her job and well, you know my job.  So we'd often chit chat when my little ladies would be sleeping.

Libby and I went out to Texas last spring to visit her and now she (and Haddie and Andy) are back in MN for good, as of the end of January!

We often say in a weird twisted way that it was a good thing she moved away, otherwise we might not have stumbled apon our close friendship!  Thus, distance makes the heart grow fonder!

I love how she's crazy and silly and emotional and caring and understanding and a giver and a lover of Parenthood. 

Miss Kari, it has been so great to get to know even better over these past years and I look forward to the many more memories we will share now that you're home for good! I hope you know how much you and your friendship means to me and I thank you very much for that!

We'll do our darndest to make your 30th birthday a great and memorable one, as me and the girls are heading out shortly to deliver some breakfast!

Happy 30th Birthday, Friend.  Thank you for being you!



Sally said she wanted to  make sure she had on her princess hair for you because she knows how much you like it :)
Love you Girl! xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment