Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Staying warm

I know I know, everyone is posting about how flippin' cold it is outside.  I will too, but only because I love to look back at posts. The more specific I am, the more I can bring myself back to that time.  I'm sure I'll look back at some point this summer when it is super hot and sticky :)

Vacation is officially over

She asked, and she loves it.  She has asked at least 5 times since, to do it again.  Like Mother Like Daughter


No, she's not missing teeth, just enjoying her cookie while in the bath. Hey, she just vacuumed the floor, she didn't want to add crumbs

Picking out jammies.  Have I told you lately I can't get enough of this girl? Oh she melts my heart and makes me want another and another and another and another...

Meet Teddy.  It was Sally's turn to bring him home from school for a sleepover.  She taught him all about Princesses.  She also held his hand each night while she slept, so sweet

"Mommy, it is really sunny today, I should put my sunglasses on!" Not one mention of the below zero temps, just the sunshine, love the positivity!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment