Friday, January 25, 2013

Hanging Out

I feel like we're on house arrest.  We don't want to go anywhere because it is too cold and not worth it.  Plus with this crazy flu season we don't want to risk anything.  Daddy's been gone for school and a work trip, so the girls have just been hanging out.

Full on polka dots

Her favorite toy.  Good thing we have a fake one

Hard at play

Not so sure about this tunnel

You still there, Mom?

"Hey, how did you get on that side?"

She's a pro now!

Teaching Libby the tricks

Bathroom sillies...check out Libby's morning hair

Feed My Starving Children

Bring your favorite stuffed animal to school.  aka GERMS!! Lots and lots of Lysol when Miranda came home :)

Fresh from the bath

Rock and Rock

Sly grin

Polka Dots

Sisters

After I put Libby to bed I sent Reid a message that he might lose his job of bedtime snuggles. It has been quite some time since I've put Libby to bed. I didn't realize how much I missed it.  Kiddies just know when we need extra snuggles.  She randomly woke up at 9:45pm, for nothing other than to snuggle for a few more minutes.  This has never happened.  Mamas and their Babes have extra connections, they know what the other needs without words.  Love my girls
Happy Friday, Happy Weekend, Happy Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment