Wednesday, January 30, 2013

29 and feeling fine!

I turned 29 early this AM, right mom? :) Age doesn't really bother and/or matter to me.  One year left in my 20's eh, no big deal.  Next year I turn 30? Bring it on! :)

I have much to be thankful for {including the littlest lady sleeping 12 hours straight last night, happy birthday to meeeeeeee!}!



It's a bummer that my main man has work and then grad school tonight, but he did a great job spoiling me already this morning.  He woke up extra early so he'd have time to run out and get me breakfast and coffee!  We will be celebrating this weekend, all his planning. He even set up the sitter on his own!


The next best thing are my girlfriends and most all are able to come and play tonight! Not sure who's more excited, me or Sally :)


So very blessed!

Cheers to another great year! xo

2 comments:

  1. 4:46 AM You came out smiling and haven't stopped since! Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice present, Libby! A full night's sleep is truly the best!

    ReplyDelete