Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Day

Something is going on with my blogger uploading of pictures so I had to figure out a different way. Sorry if it gets all screwy :)
Libby got a new 'do!

Sally got a trim.  Mommy was thinking ahead.  She has picture day two days after we get home from our trip!

Libby's new favorite thing to do...

Play day with the Christensen Girls!

Ye-Ha!

Mary...it's the first thing Sally puts on when she gets up in the morning

Climber of the stairs is full effect! She thinks she so silly


We got our suitcases out this weekend to start getting organized for the big vaca on Wednesday.  "We're coming too, right?!"

Love my girls! I'm going to miss them a crazy amount, but I know it is a much needed break and will help me to be a better Mama when I return! We're so lucky to have their grandparents step in for us as I know they'll be loved so so much while we're away.
I dislike all of the necessary prep that needs to be done when going on a vacation, once you have kids.  Making sure the Will is organized, and the Living Will is filled out.  Permission for medical descisions for the girls if something were to happen.  All the necessary precautions, but not the most fun things to think about.

Today is laundry day, tomorrow is cleaning day and Wednesday is departure! So very much excited for a week with my husband and my good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment