Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bucket List

I crossed an item off my bucket list.  Watch the sun rise over the ocean.  I've seen the sun set over the ocean more than once, but I've never seen it rise.  Reid and I woke up early one morning to capture it.

One side the sun was rising, the other side a storm was coming in.  We were greeted with a double rainbow. Quite the successful bucket list accomplishment :)










How can you not believe in God?







Can you see the second one to the right of the vibrant one?







Thank you Punta Cana for giving me a memory I'll never forget!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are breathtaking. Can we be expecting baby #3 in nine months?...inappropriate? too soon? haha. <3 I bet you will be wanting to go back to the beach on Monday when the high is -3. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - what a great idea with the sun rise. I think I may have to copy that bucket list item :)

    ReplyDelete