Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quick Takes

My mind is all over the place today, so the easiest way for me to post today is for some quick takes.

1.  Dear Baby, please stay put for a few more days {preferably a few more weeks}as your Daddy is on his last business trip until you're born, through Friday evening.  Keep on growing those lungs.  If you don't mind, I'd appreciate a smaller head than your sister, Sally.  Thanks so much! We can't wait to meet you in a few short weeks! xoxo, your mommy

2.  Reid had a successful Deer hunting weekend last weekend.  He shot a 6-pointer

sorry for those of you with weak stomachs...


3.  Thank you to all of Reid's cousins who kept Sally so entertained during the visitation and funeral.  She LOVED running around with all of the kids.  Especially the girls, so she could play with their "beautiful hair."  Here are some pictures of Sally with "The pretty girl, Kaylee." I apologize for not getting more pictures of Sally with some of her other favorites!



4.  Lastly, Sally turned 2 1/2 yesterday! She sure has been acting like it ;-)I have yet to do the monthly recording of her name and age.  I was also thinking of writing her "birth story," as I didn't start the blog until a few months after she was born, so it isn't documented.  It might be a while...remember, I'm the one with the math brain...not the writer.

5.  Pizza party at our house tonight with the Lindberg Ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment