Friday, November 4, 2011

Helping Daddy

Helping Daddy with the leaves before he heads North for Deer Hunting!



I had the luxury of going to Target by myself last night.  Reid and Sally had swimming.  I made my way to the baby section and bought our first of many, big box of diapers for the new baby.  Not sure if this little task is what had me up early this morning, nervously wondering what labor will be like this time around.

I never really got nervous for my first experience with labor.  I didn't really know what to expect, and I was told to have an open mind because you never know what could happen.  I also didn't think I would go 8 days early, so it took us a little by surprise.  However, this time, I know.  I know what it feels like and a little more of what to expect. 

We had a regular check up today.  I loved our appointment today.  All three of us went.  The midwife we saw was extra thoughtful with Sally.  She let her hold the doppler all on her own to find the heartbeat.  The look on Sally's face when she found the heartbeat was one I'll never forget! Tears were rolling down my cheeks of course.  This was kind of the last regular check up.  The rest from here on out will be checking and prepping for delivery! We can do it, we can do it, we can do it :)

Sally may be welcoming a new cousin this weekend.  Regan is being induced Saturday night!!

Happy Weekend.  Be safe all you hunters of deer! We'll be back on Tuesday for a recap of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment