Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I ♥ Target

Sorry for the later post today, I was a bit carried away with online Christmas shopping.  I've decided that's my form of "nesting."

Have you heard that Target.com launched free shipping when you use your Target REDcard? NO minimum purchase or certain items only.  Pretty sure that makes up for the kinks they still need to iron out on their new website.  Can I just say how excited I am to have diapers delivered to my doorstep in the middle of winter, especially with a new baby coming? 

Pretty proud of my finds and the deals they have going on right now.  I saved:
$22.95 for promotional discounts
$12.91 because my husband works for Target
$5.81 for using my REDcard
$37.03!!!in free shipping

TOTALING: a whopping $78.69

Thank you Target!

xo,
The Craigmile Crew

**A year ago yesterday we were hit with 8 inches of snow.  Happy to see the sun still shining today with a leaf-free lawn thanks to my hard working husband! A few pictures from our last tailgating experience for the 2011 Gopher Season {AMEN! ;-)}






Next year the baby in that "bump" will be almost a year old!!

**Now, go get yourself a REDcard, if for some crazy reason you don't already have one! Free Shipping, save 5% on every purchase and proceeds go to your school of choice! And no, my husband doesn't get any kind of compensation for his wife promoting his company.  We just love us some Target at this house!

1 comment:

  1. I think i will be taking that advice! So much easier than making time to run there with 3 little ones or trying to find time to get away!
    Great Pics! You don't even look 9 months pregnant! You look great mama!

    ReplyDelete