Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Patiently Waiting

It's much easier to wait for the arrival of baby #2 since we are constantly busy with his or her sister.  Although, I feel like I always have to have everything in it's place at home, just in case we were to go into labor.

I've been busy checking things off of my to-do list and I think we're pretty much good to go.  I am happy to say that I have all of my Christmas shopping done and all of the presents are wrapped.  All that's left is to add the boy or girl name to a few of the presents.

It would be nice to for sure make it through this weekend as we have some fun family activities planned and it would be nice to have one last weekend of only having one child. 

Here's a fun picture idea I found on Pinterest {if you don't have an account, I'd highly recommend checking it out!}

Lots of lovin'
Lastly, I will keep the Baby Pool open through Sunday evening {over on the sidebar}.  After that, all guesses will be locked in.  The gift card total is up to $34, the more guesses {only one guess/person} the higher the worth!  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment