Friday, November 25, 2011

Much To Be Thankful For

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  We missed sharing it with the other half of our Craigmile Crew {Reid's brother and family}, but we made the most of what we had! We added a bonus person to our table as my brother was able to join us!

Thankful for her Daddy! He's been a busy guy as of late...busiest time of the year for Target.com

Helping with the stuffing

Getting the turkey all buttered up!

It's not Thanksgiving without the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Carving Master

Fabulous Meal Preparers

The Feast! Fun to get out the special crystal and china!

Blessed

Thankful for this guy...oh so much!


Almost looks fake, doesn't it?!
As Reid and I were drifting off to sleep last night, Reid commented, "Okay, I'm ready. Next up is baby!" Not sure if it was this comment or just the very deep sleep I was in due to a food coma.  Apparently I was talking in my sleep last night.  I woke up frantically wondering "Where is he? Where did you put him?"  I'm assuming I was talking about the baby, guess deep down I'm guessing it to be a boy.  We shall see, 22 days give or take, but who's counting?! 

Let the Christmas Music and Christmas Decorating finally begin!  At this house, we aren't allowed to start that until after Thanksgiving! :)

**Thank you Nana and Grandpa for making Thanksgiving 2011 extra special.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment