Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Will You Accept This Rose?

Sally and I hosted a girls night last week to celebrate Carrie and Tyler's engagement.  Little did we know, Carrie had surprises for all of us.  She had individual roses for her bridesmaids and flower girl {can you guess who that will be?} with a note attached asking to be in her wedding.  What a neat and thoughtful way to do it.  We happily accepted the offer!


Sometime between August-October next year we will be celebrating another wonderful marriage! We're so incredibly happy for the two of you and so honored you asked Sally and I to be a part of your special day!  Happy planning!


2 comments:

  1. Aw! What a sweet post! I'm so honored that you girls accepted! It's going to be such a special time and we couldn't be happier to have you two next to us on our special day! LOVE YOU!!

    Carrie & Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm so excited!!! I will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete