Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby C-Mile #2 Pool

I've added a link on the side for Baby C-Mile #2's pool.  The winner will receive a Target Gift Card...amount will be determined based on how competitive (how many people submit guesses) the game is! The website explains the scoring.

A little background:
  • Sally was born 8 days early
  • Sally was 8lbs 9 ounces
  • Sally was 22inches long
  • Sally was born at 5:21pm (labor started at 4:30am)
  • Sally's average heart rate was 135-140 during pregnancy.  Baby C-Mile #2's heart rate has been 150-155
  • Overall, the pregnancies have been very similar.  If I had to really compare I would say I felt more sick with this one, but that could be because I was home all day and was able to focus more on my symptoms. 
  • I feel like I am carrying lower with this pregnancy.  You can use these pictures to compare how I'm carrying...


If you have any other questions to help with your guess, feel free to email me (jack underscore track at hotmail dot com) or submit it in the comments. Good luck!

We had our 30 week prenatal visit today.  All is well.  Heart rate was 153.  I go again in 3 weeks, then another 3 weeks and then every week.  Where has the time gone??

Over the weekend Sally turned 29 months.  I have tried numerous times to get her standard video recorded, but she wasn't big into cooperating.  The more I thought about it, the more I realized she really is showing you her true almost-2 1/2 year old self...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Many people worry so much about managing their careers, but rarely spend half that much energy managing their LIVES. I want to make my life, not just my job, the best it can be. The rest will work itself out.
    How I also wish you could link us up to better jobs sites
    allot are really in pains, modern day slavery for a job
    Great Opportunity to get international Jobs specially Nigerian citizens must check this site Crew Jobs submit

    ReplyDelete