Monday, October 24, 2011

It's a Girl!!

Katherine Elizabeth Nash made her appearance early Sunday morning at 2:34am. We’re so glad she’s here. Can I also say how much fun it is to have the added surprise of not knowing the gender?! It just makes it that much more exciting!

It was a close call for her delivery. I knew I was “on call” this weekend if Baby Nash decided to come. I had my phone on me at all times with the volume turned all the way up. I received a text at 12:45am saying “text me when you get this. We may need you tonight.” I responded immediately “I’m ready whenever you are, just let me know.” Since I was already up I went to the bathroom (loving having our bedroom downstairs and being next to the bathroom during this pregnancy!). When I got back to my room the green light was flashing on my phone for another text. “Come Now!”

I was at the Nash house by 1:30am, and they were out the door not a minute later. Little lady was born at 2:34am!! I’m sure my sister will post Katherine’s Birth Story on her blog, so I’ll be sure to link to that when she does.

It was so great to meet her and enjoy the joys of a few hours old baby. Love her chubby cheeks! It will be fun to have Sally “practice” before it’s her turn to be a big sister. She’s very excited and will tell you all about her new cousin if you ask her! Can’t wait to snuggle her again soon!

He's getting excited to be a Daddy again

Singing twinkle twinkle

There's nothing like the snuggle of a newborn!

Chubbers with a grin!
Motherhood.

It might look the same on the outside from day to day. Month to month. Year to year.

But, there are unique and priceless treasures waiting to be discovered in the everyday...

When you pause, slow down, and look inside -Shortstop

No comments:

Post a Comment