Friday, August 26, 2011

Sweet Girl

A few more of our sneak peek photos from our photo shoot with Liz...





She gets hot and sweaty just like her Mama
**Some fun baby bump update.  He/She is starting to do big kicks and movements, big enough to just look at my belly and see the movements.  Sally loves to come over, lift up my shirt and say "Hi Baby, it's Sister Sally, can you move for me?"  We can't wait for this Little to join our family!! The only thing we don't like to think about is that it also means that in 16 weeks it's December 17.  Sorry, didn't mean to stress you out about Christmas shopping already :)

Have you voted on the right side as to whether you think it's a boy or a girl?  As we get closer, I'll open up a baby poll to predict due date, time, gender, weight and length! I suppose I'll give a prize away to the winner!

Enjoy the beautiful weekend! Any MN State Fair Goers? What's your MUST HAVE when at the Fair?

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! See, having your due date around Christmas time is fun and exciting! It keeps you on your toes. ha. I think you will deliver before the holidays and will be able to celebrate with a brand new baby without being in the hospital! I was in the hospital Christmas day and EVERYTHING was closed. Poor Tom was starving. All of the restaurants in the area were closed and I remember someone brought him movie theater popcorn because it was the only place open. HAHA.

    I can't wait for the Fair! My fave is the deep fried pickles. And beer.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM, I love the deep fried pickles and beer like Molly, but I also dig the corn on the cob...so delicious!!!! Seriously though there are just too many delicious items!!

    ReplyDelete