Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Fix

Happy August, August, AUGUST?! Can you believe it's already August?

We had a great weekend filled with babies and friends.  First of all, our good friends closed on a house, only 6 blocks from us, yay! We're so thrilled for you Kyle and Laura.  Reid helped them move in on Saturday, I would have gladly offered my services, but I don't think I would have been much help.

We got our baby fix this weekend.  I got to snuggle with Baby Annie Friday night as we "swapped houses." Brad came to hang out with Reid and I went over to hang out with Mary and Annie. So fun having such great neighbors so close!

I've still got the touch...it also helps that she is a really, I mean really good baby! Extra prayers are appreciated for Annie today as she has a cyst surgically removed this morning.

Saturday night we got to have Isabelle over to play! This little lady is also a very good baby!  She just rolled with it as all the Craigmiles fought over who got to hold her, Sally was in on this fighting.  We might be in trouble come December as to who gets to hold the newest Craigmile. **Place your vote on the right as to if you think Baby C-Mile #2 is a boy or a girl!**

Lots to share

Cheeeeese

Listening intently

Love her!

Equal attention...

While Reid was giving Sally a bath, she kept shouting "Hey Mom, I hold Izzy?!"  She wanted to make sure she got her turn after her bath, like we had promised...
Two peas in a pod!

Some bedtime lullabies, Sally is a bit distracted as she repeats the same line over and over :)


Come and play again soon, we were happy to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment