Thursday, August 12, 2010

Playing Dress-Up

Because we're girls, and we can! Also, because it's too hot to do anything else :) You'll notice in the last picture, Sally's beloved toy plane.

Last weekend in church God was "teasing" me. There was a week old baby right in front of me. The baby was great, but toward the end started to cry a little bit. I love the newborn cry. It took everything in me to not tap the mother on the shoulder and say, "Here, let me try." This newborn boy had a big brother, maybe two and a half. He was so well behaved. He had a collection of planes. Reid whispered over to me "We have to get Sally a toy plane." Reid wants (I guess me too) Sally to be exposed to more than just the "girlie girl" toys, plus she loves planes and can hear and spot them from a mile away. So this week we went to Target to get a plane. When we got home and I took it out of the package she said "Daddy?" Apparently in passing Reid maybe mentioned he was going Bye Bye for a few days and was going on a plane? We've got a smart one, this Sally!

A quick video we sent to Daddy. He comes home tonight, Yay!

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUU !!! back at you Sally person! XOXOXO Have fun with daddy tonight. Your plane is stunning, little one. Maybe you will grow up to be an astronaut or pilot?????? g.pa is up at school putting in pre school hours. :)

    ReplyDelete